2023 Best 3 YouTube Downloader for iPhone You Should Know
iPhone and other iOS devices are extremely selective about the apps they allow to run. As a result, you might have a hard time finding a proper YouTube downloader for iPhone.
Now, this can be frustrating if you want to download some videos to your device. However, there are many methods for iPhone users as well and this article will help you find them. And in this article, we are going to be talking about them and how you can use them too. So, be sure to read till the end to get the full picture.
Part 1. 3 Best YouTube Video Downloader for iPhone
If you need to download YouTube videos regularly, the usual app isn't going to cut it. Instead, you need a more professional YouTube downloader for iPhone. However, there aren't as many iOS-exclusive apps for YouTube downloads as there are for Android. Let's take a look at some of the best ones.
1TubeMate for iPhone
Windows users know how fast and useful the video downloader TubeMate is. And iOS users will soon be able to enjoy the same benefits too. TubeMate for iOS is currently under development and will soon be available on the App Store. In the meantime, TubeMate recommends using Web Offline (on iTunes) and Snaptube for saving YouTube videos on the iPhone.
TubeMate for iOS lets you experience the smooth running of videos. Plus, you can download them in their highest possible quality. Afterward, you can play these videos on your device even when you are not connected to the internet. TubeMate for iPhone supports all kinds of video formats and lets you extract and save audio as MP3 files.
- Fast video download even during a slow internet connection.
- Download a maximum of ten videos at the same time.
- You can work or text on your phone when videos download in 'Background' mode.
- TubeMate for iPhone is still not available in the App Store.
- Doesn't support iOS devices earlier than iPhone 5.
24k Video Downloader
If you are looking for a free app to save YouTube videos to the camera roll on your iPhone, then a 4k Video Downloader can work great for you. As the name suggests, you can download videos at the highest 4k resolution. This sets the app apart from other video downloaders where you have to compromise with the quality of saved videos.
You can easily download full playlists with the 4k downloader. This comes in handy when you are saving educational course videos on your iPhone from YouTube. You also have the option of downloading the subtitles of the videos you are saving. Lastly, it lets you skillfully extract audio files from the videos and save them separately.
- You can download entire YouTube playlists.
- Has the option of downloading subtitles.
- Audio extraction is smart and easy.
- It isn't an iPhone-exclusive app.
- You need to pay to use the advanced features.
Price: Free (the basic version), 15$ (Pro Version), 45$ (Pro Version)
YouTube isn't the only site where you can watch videos. Dailymotion and similar sites also offer useful and enjoyable content for their viewers and visitors. And Fox FM is the best app to save them on your iPhone. It is an app that has been specifically designed to fulfill the video-saving needs of iPhone users.
One of the main perks of using Fox FM is that it lets you extract audio and turn it into ringtones for your mobile. Usually, this is a lengthy and complicated process if you attempt it manually. But Fox FM makes it as easy as a few simple clicks. In addition, the app-sharing features let you quickly send files as email attachments.
- Download and save videos from other sites alongside YouTube.
- Instantly extract audio files and turn them into ringtones.
- Share downloaded files fast and easily.
- The interface could have been more attractive.
- Cross-platform functionality is not up to the mark.
Part 2. How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone?
The original YouTube app for iPhone is one of the best options to play, download and save videos from the platform on your iPhone.
As you are using an app that YouTube recognizes, there is no legal risk with downloading the content. However, you must have a YouTube Premium subscription to get the download option.
Getting Youtube Premium
YouTube Premium is a service worthy of your subscription. It will cost you around 12 dollars a month. However, there are various opportunities for a free trial period too.
Once you have a subscription, you will receive various benefits on the platform. First of all, you can legally download and save YouTube content on your iPhone. Then there is the option of watching all your videos without the interference of advertisements. Also, you will get to use YouTube Music for free.
You can easily sign up for YouTube Premium using the following steps-
- Step 1: Access the YouTube App on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Click on the top right corner and sign in with the Google ID you prefer for the Premium membership.
- Step 3: Tap on the "Get YouTube Premium" option.
Download YouTube Video on iOS
After you sign up for a premium subscription, downloading YouTube videos on your iPhone becomes easy. Just follow these simple steps-
- Step1: Open the YouTube App on your iOS device
- Step2: Start playing the video you want to download
- Step3: Tap the three dots in the video preview
- Step4: From the list of options select 'Download'
Your selected video will download in the library section. However, if you don't want to maintain a YouTube Premium membership or don't prefer this method, then you can look for a professional YouTube video downloader for iPhone online.
Part 3. Save Youtube Videos to iPhone With AirDroid
AirDroid Personal lets you save downloaded YouTube videos to your iPhone for free can be great for one or several occasions. However, these methods have various limitations. For instance, many of them want access to personal files and will collect your data to sell to third parties. Plus, many of them will show ads in return for the free service they provide.
As a result, you might not be able to continue with most of these apps in the long term. If your work, hobby, or passion makes it mandatory for you to frequently save YouTube videos on your phone, then a versatile app like AirDroid is your best option to save YouTube videos from your PC to your iPhone.
Why AirDroid Personal?
AirDroid Personal has a huge number of useful features. All of these make it the best way to share YouTube videos on iPhone.
- Send Saved Videos: AirDroid Personal offers an incredible file transfer speed of 20 MB/s. This lets you send massive video files from YouTube to another device very quickly and instantly. In comparison, most YouTube downloaders for iPhones have various restrictions when it comes to sharing files.
- No Platform Limitation: AirDroid Personal lets you seamlessly transfer files across multiple software platforms.
- Share Files without the Internet Limit: with AirDroid you can even send and share downloaded YouTube video files under both local networks or remote networks, even if your target devices are offline.
- Share large YouTube video files at incredibly fast speeds.
- Don't limit yourself to one file format or operating system.
- Get remote access to your saved YouTube videos.
- Send video files to nearby devices.
- Has many more options other than saving YouTube files.
- Not much of an engaging layout design.
Price: $3.99/mon; 29.99$/year
YouTube is the greatest platform to find both educational and entertaining content. And some of the content is so good that you can't, but save them for later offline viewing. This is why a YouTube downloader iPhone is a mandatory tool for iOS users.
However, YouTube videos, especially when you download an entire playlist, can take up significant amounts of space on your device's storage. So, although it might be tempting to download every video you stumble upon on the platform, make sure you are not wasting space.
Also, regularly move your files to backup storage or the cloud. Otherwise, your phone will slow down due to a lack of adequate storage.
Leave a Reply.