How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone Without iCloud
There is a need to move data between gadgets to get access to contacts, pictures, and crucial files for future reference. When you purchase your new iPhone, it is high time to learn how to transfer everything from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud. If you take a deep look at the transfer methods, surplus procedures and tools are available on the digital platform. Choosing the perfect method without any data loss during the transfer process is challenging and this article unveils the best ways to perform the same.
In the data transfer between devices, handling a huge amount of data precisely is a tough task and the chosen method must take place at a faster rate despite file sizes. Here, you will be learning the efficient methods to move data from one device to another hassle-free. Grab a sophisticated way to carry out the data transfer process effortlessly.
- Part 1 : Data Transfer from iPhone to iPhone using iTunes Backup
- Part 2 : Move data between iOS gadgets via Finder
- Part 3 : Transfer data between two iPhones with the help of AirDrop
- Part 4: Transfer Data from old to new iPhone without iCloud – Quick Start
- Part 5: The Best way to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone – AirDroid Personal
- Part 6 : Copy data between two iPhones with Dr. Fone's tool
- Part 7 : Conclusion
Part 1: Data Transfer from iPhone to iPhone using iTunes Backup
Moving the data from iPhone to the new iPhone with the help of iTunes backup is less complex. Follow up the below instructions to carry out the data transfer tasks effortlessly.
- Connect the old iPhone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Launch iTunes on PC and choose your device at its interface. Next, tap either to automatic or manual backup option to create a copy of old iPhone data on the iTunes platform.
- Disconnect the phone after the successful completion of the backup process.
- Now, carry out the initial setup in your new iPhone and go to the Apps and Data option. Select Restore from iTunes backup from the displayed items.
- Connect the new iPhone with the PC and launch iTunes on the PC. Identify your new device at the iTunes interface and quickly hit the Restore Backup option.
The backup data from the old iPhone starts to copy into the new iPhone via the iTunes method. You must wait until the transfer process completes successfully.
Part 2: Move data between iOS gadgets via Finder
If you are a Mac user, then this method suits you the best to transfer data from one iPhone to another flawlessly.
- Connect your old iPhone with the Mac PC and open the Finder.
- Select your iPhone from the Location menu and tap the Trust option to complete the connectivity permissions.
- Now, press the Back Up Now button to complete the backup process. Then, disconnect the phone from the PC.
- Connect your new iPhone to the PC using a USB cable, go to App and Data screen and hit Restore from Mac or PC option to trigger the restore process.
Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the restore operation on your iPhone. The new iPhone is successfully restored with the old iPhone data without any data loss using the Finder method.
Part 3: Transfer data between two iPhones with the help of AirDrop
Why not try the in-built AirDrop option in data transfer between iPhones? Though the efficiency of this method is not appreciable compared to other methods because of its excess time consumption. You can use this method to transfer less data between iOS gadgets effortlessly.
- Turn on the Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AirDrop option on both iPhones. Choose the desired data from the old iPhone and hit the AirDrop option.
- Select the target device from the listed gadgets displayed by the AirDrop module and authorize the connectivity in your new iPhone by tapping the Accept option.
- Start receiving the shared file in the new iPhone and wait until the files reach the target phone completely.
Part 4: Transfer Data from old to new iPhone without iCloud – Quick Start
To transfer data between iPhones, ensure both devices run in the higher version of iOS 12.4 and above. Then, maintain better connectivity without displacing its position during the transfer process. You can also use a reliable USB cable for smooth connectivity but most users opt for a wireless connection for the data transfer process. By default, you can find the Quick Start in both iPhones and use it to carry out the setup process with your new phone. Enable the Bluetooth settings in both devices and follow up the below guidelines to move data between devices using the Quick Start method.
Step 1: Place the new and the old iPhones nearby for uninterrupted connectivity. Sign in to your Apple ID on your old phone.
Step 2: In the target phone, go to the viewfinder and tap the Finish option and follow up on the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Type in the old passcode on your new phone and proceed to set up the Face ID and Touch ID in your target phone.
Step 4: You will encounter an option “Transfer Data from” during the setup process and you can carry it out by choosing your nearby old device to trigger the transfer procedure.
When you start with the transfer process make sure both devices are connected well without any interruptions. Throughout the procedure place the devices nearby for the lossless transfer process.
Thus, you have successfully transferred the data from your old phone to your new device using the Quick Start setup process on your iPhone. It is an initial set-up procedure that is available by default in new phones that enhances the data transfer process.
Part 5: The Best way to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone – AirDroid Personal
You can use a reliable third-party application like the AirDroid Personal app to transfer data from one iPhone to another. The AirDroid Personal is a sophisticated application that allows the users to transfer files between gadgets and establish complete control on another device remotely to carry out desired tasks on it. It is a simple tool with excellent features that aid to stand unique among the crowd on competitive grounds. You can use this program to screen mirror and manage SMS and notifications in the gadgets.
The Key Features of AirDroid Personal application.
- Flawless file transfer between gadgets without any data loss
- Establish a remote control on mobile phones to carry out desired tasks
- Screen mirror the gadget on bigger display screens for a better experience
- Manage SMS and notifications using this program
- The simple interface and all the controls are visible for quick access.
These functionalities of this tool enable the users to go for it without any hesitation. It is easy to download and available on its official website for a free trial. Follow the below guidelines to transfer files between devices using the AirDroid Personal program.
The Stepwise instructions to transfer data between gadgets with the help of the AirDroid Personal tool.
Step 1: Download the program
From the official webpage of AirDroid Personal, download the correct version of this tool and install the app by following the on-screen instructions on PC and mobile phone.
Step 2: Transfer files
Next, launch the tool on your phone and tap My Device -> AirDroid Desktop. Now choose the files and make a transfer of them to the PC.
All the desired files are available on the desktop and you can share them with the new iPhone either using a USB cable or Bluetooth mode.
These are the steps involved to transfer files between the gadgets using the AirDroid Personal app. You can move the files to the desktop and save them as a backup for future reference. Copy the files whenever required to any medium hassle-free.
Part 6: Copy data between two iPhones with Dr. Fone's tool
Another enlightening tool to transfer data between gadgets effortlessly. Visit the official website of Dr. Fone and get to know about its outstanding functionalities in detail. This app offers you with iOS and Android kit to meet the needs of the users without any compromises.
The salient functionalities of Dr. Fone's Phone Transfer application
- One click is sufficient to transfer a huge amount of data without loss
- Quick transfer of data between gadgets
- Easy to use and has a simple interface
- Even a newbie user can work on the app professionally using the in-built tutorial resources.
These are the remarkable features of the Dr.Fone tool kit and it helps to handle phone data precisely.
Follow up the steps to transfer the data from one iPhone to another iPhone quickly.
- Install the app on the PC and connect the source and destination devices using an efficient USB cable.
- Ensure the old iPhone is in the source location and the new iPhone takes the destination position. If you find any controversy with the positions it is enough if you hit the flip option to swap its places.
- Next, start the data transfer process by checking in the desired items in the listed box and finally press the Start Transfer button to start the process.
Wait until the procedure completes successfully and disconnect the iPhones from the PC. Now check out the moved data in the new iPhone.
Thus, you have transferred the files from the old iPhone to the new iPhone efficiently using the Dr.Fone program.
Thus, you had an interesting discussion on how to transfer everything from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud. It is high time to choose an effective method to make the lossless data transfer process. The AirDroid Personal application serves the user's needs in retaining the data quality and speed transfers between the devices despite file sizes. Connect with this article to explore more about the data transfers efficiently from iPhone to iPhone.