[4 Easy Methods] How to Play Brawl Stars on PC/Mac in 2023?
Although players are constantly trying to become the fastest brawlers, Brawl Stars is all about teaming up to battle other brawlers and NPCs. This fun action-packed game has such a large fan base because it adapts multiplayer shooting in fast, clean, and uninterrupted gameplay.
Despite being available for Android and iOS since 2018, Brawl Stars doesn’t have a version for PC. Only mobile gamers get to enjoy this game. This is daunting because a PC has the potential to deliver an immersive experience on a larger screen where brawlers can see the arena and other brawlers a lot better.
Fortunately, we’ll show you the different ways you can play Brawl Stars on PC in this post.
1Brawl Stars Overview
Brawl Stars is a multiplayer online battle arena mobile game. As a player, you get to choose characters, called brawlers, and use them to battle with other brawlers and the game’s AI in an arena. All you have to do is aim and shoot at opponents within the arena.
The game has the following features:
So, that’s a brief overview of the game. Now, let’s explore the different ways you can play this game on your PC.
2 How to Play Brawl Stars on PC/Mac
Since Brawl Stars lacks a version for PC, you can not natively play it on your Windows PC or Mac. You have to look for alternative methods to achieve this. The good news is that you don’t have to worry about meeting the system requirements.
Method 1: AirDroid Cast
The simplest way to play Brawl Stars on your PC is via screen casting. With AirDroid Cast, you can project your phone’s screen to your PC effortlessly and play Brawl Stars on your PC. AirDroid Cast doesn’t place limits on the devices you can cast; whether you are using an iPhone or Android and you want to cast to a Mac or Windows PC, it enables you to do all this.
AirDroid Cast gives your PC the agility to play Brawl Stars without needing to meet any special requirements. Because it allows you to set the video quality and frame rate, it grants you control over how well you want to experience the game without burdening your PC.
Now that you know what AirDroid Cast can do for you, let's see how you can set it up on your phone and PC.
To set up AirDroid Cast, follow these 3 simple steps.
- Step 1.Download it for free
- Go to the AirDroid Cast download page and download AirDroid Cast on both your phone and PC. Ensure to select the version that corresponds to your device’s system. After downloads are complete, install it on your devices.
- Step 2.Select a connection method
- Launch the application on both your phone and PC and select your preferred connection method from the options below.
Use the cast code on the PC version of AirDroid Cast or use your camera to scan the QR code. A casting request will be displayed on the PC which you need to Allow. Also, a casting permission will pop up on your phone which you need to enable.
Ensure that your phone and PC are connected to the same WiFi network and that the AirPlay service is running from the AirPlay tab. From here, go to Control Center>Screen Mirroring on your iPhone and then select the device labeled AirDroid Cast - xxx
Connect your phone and PC via a USB cable and click on the USB tab. Select your phone from the available devices.
- Step 3.Project your screen and play Brawl Stars
- Once you have enabled the connection permission, your phone’s screen will be cast on your PC. You can then launch the game either from your phone or from your PC using the screen control feature. Now you can play the game on your PC.
- Better in-game sound quality - each season, a piece of new unique theme music is added to the lobby. With AirDroid Cast, you’ll be able to enjoy this music in high-quality audio.
- Select your video quality - AirDroid Cast allows you to choose the quality in which you want to play the game in. It goes up to full HD.
- High frame rate - You can set the frame rate to 120Hz and have a faster reaction time to the changes in the game than the other brawlers.
- Cast at your convenience - AirDroid Cast offers you multiple casting options, including via WLAN, AirPlay, and USB cable.
- Control your phone from your PC - It also offers a mouse control feature that lets you launch the game directly from your PC.
Method 2: ApowerMirror
ApowerMirror is a powerful screen mirroring tool for Android and iOS devices. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows PCs. In addition to connecting via Wi-Fi, you can also do the same using a USB cable.
It has both keyboard and mouse control to give users full functionality when they mirror their screens on a PC. This means that you can play Brawl Stars directly from your PC. You can also take screenshots and record your screen directly from the PC as you play Brawl Stars.
To set up ApowerMirror on your devices and play Brawl Stars on your PC, follow these simple steps.
- Step 1.Install on both phone and PC
- Go to the download page and download ApowerMirror for PC. You can get the mobile versions on Play Store or App Store if you’re using Android and iOS respectively. Once the download is complete, install it on both devices.
- Step 2.Select a connection method
- Launch the application and select your preferred connection method from these options:
Ensure both your phone and PC are connected to the same Wi-Fi. From your phone, click on the ‘Mirror’ button, then accept the mirroring request on your PC.
First, you need to enable USB debugging on your phone. Next, connect your phone to your computer via a USB cable. Click on the USB tab on your PC and select your mobile device.
- Step 3.Mirror your screen and play Brawl Stars
- Once you accept the mirroring permission, your phone’s screen will be cast on your PC. Using the keyboard and mouse control features, you can launch the game and play it directly on your PC.
- Step 1.Download and install the LD Player
- Go to the official site of LD Player and download the installer. Once the download is complete, click on the install button to install it on your PC, and then click the start button to launch the LD Player.
- Step 2.Install Brawl Stars and Play
- Click on the LD Store icon and search for Brawl Stars. Click on it and you’ll be taken to a sign-in page for your Google account. Sign in and proceed to download the game. Now you can play the game directly from your PC.
- A video recorder that you can use to record as you play and post later on YouTube or Twitch.
- Support for a gamepad - if you like gaming with a controller, you can plug it in via the USB port and enjoy the game.
- Multiple screen resolution options - to play the game with your preferred quality.
Customizable settings for RAM, CPU, shortcuts, etc.
- Step 1. Download and Install Memu Play
- Go to the official site: and click on the download button. This will download the installer on your PC. Launch the installer and click on the install button. It will complete some downloads and the time taken depends on the speed of your internet.
- Step 2. Install and Play Brawl Stars
- Once it is done, click on start to launch. The time taken to launch depends on your PC’s processors Next, click on the Play Store icon. Here you will be required to sign into your Google account. After signing in, you can search for Brawl Stars, install it then play it directly from your emulator.
- Just like the LD Player, Memu Play has customizable settings for RAM, CPU, shortcuts, etc.
- It maps the keyboard to the screen for a better in-game experience.
- A screen recorder for when you want to record the game while playing.
- It also has support for a gaming pad just like the LD player.
- Ambush value - range (sharpshooter class brawlers).
- Control - low health, easy to take out in close range.
- Fallback - disruption.
- Support - cut supply lines.
- Distance - ineffective in close range.
- Shift damage - disruption.
- Brawl Pass - Participate in battles and complete quests to collect rewards.
- Shop - You can buy braw boxes with Gems, Star Points, or real money from the shop.
- Trophy road - When you reach a certain amount of trophies, you can get some brawl boxes.
- Star points - Similarly to using Gems, you can use these to acquire boxes from the shop.
Method 3: LD Player
Another way to play Brawl Stars on your PC is using emulators. Emulators are software that enables your PC to imitate the Android system. As a result, you can run apps on your PC. The LD Player and Memu Play are examples of emulators.
The LD Player is a free lightweight Android emulator which you can use to run Brawl Stars on your PC. Although you can run any Android app on it, it has been specifically built for games.
To install the LD player on your PC:
LD Player has the following features:
Method 4: Memu Play
Memu Play is one of the best Android emulators currently on the market. It has been optimized to provide the smoothest gaming experience.
You can install Memu Play in your Windows 10 in the following simple steps:
Memu Play has the following features:
3Newbie Tips That Turn Everyone Into a Pro!
Everyone is looking to become the star player in Brawl Stars. Brawl Stars has a reward system for brawlers where a single player is selected to become the star player. This excludes Showdown. In this section, we’ll discuss some tips that can set you on the path to becoming a star player.
1. How do I unlock more brawlers faster in Brawl Stars?
There are a few things to do here. First, ensure you do all your daily quests which will help you to get tiers faster. You can also play the Power Play every day, it doesn’t matter if you win or lose, you will still get star points. Also, attempt to finish all your brawl passes.
2. What is the best and worst brawler in Brawl Stars?
Belle is the best brawler in virtually every mode in Brawl Stars. This brawler is in the chromatic rarity and tops it all in the S-tier. The worst brawler depends on the rarity you’re in, for example, Princess Shelly is the worst, in the Trophy rarity, and in the Rare rarity, it is Rosa. This is subjective depending on how you play the game.
3. What are each of the Brawlers’ weaknesses in the game Brawl Stars?
Each brawler added to the game, has one or more weaknesses depending on the value assigned to them. This applies to brawlers who are yet to come out but have this value. So here are the weaknesses per value.
4. How to win brawls with Shelly
Princess Shelly is the first brawler your receive in Brawl Stars. Although she doesn’t have unorthodox abilities, she can be very useful. To win brawls with Shelly, ensure to close down the distance as much as possible. Although if your opponents have the following brawlers: Bull, El Primo, Darryl, Mortis, Crow, Nita, Pam, and Frank, avoid using Shelly because they can easily counter.
5. How do I get brawl boxes?
There are 4 ways to get brawl boxes:
Playing Brawl Stars on PC allows you to experience the game on a larger display and view more details. Being a mobile game, players cannot natively play Brawl Stars on a PC. Fortunately, there are a couple of methods you can utilize to enjoy this game on your PC. AirDroid Cast presents the most convenient method to play Brawl Stars on a PC, letting you cast at your convenience, enjoy high-quality video and audio