[2 Effective Ways] How to Mirror Your iPad Screen to PC?
Usually, in offices, the employees want to share their PowerPoint presentations with their managers to show them their work. But it seems very unprofessional to show your work to your boss through an iPad.
So, there is a need for a software or application for iPad screen mirroring to PC free. In this article, we will help you out in finding the best application that can take you out of this problem and will make you able to share your iPad screen on your PC.
Part 1 : Reasons for casting iPad Screen to PC
There are various scenarios we need screencasting from iPad to PC. Here are just a few common reasons discussed:
Part 2 : How to Mirror Your iPad Screen to Your PC?
1Mirror iPad on PC with Airdroid Cast
Free screen mirror iPad to PC is possible by using the Airdroid Cast. As it is safe and reliable. Airdroid Cast enables you to create a connection between both the devices through the remote network (wirelessly), AirPlay and USB cable. Moreover, If your computer was connected to a BLE 5.0 adapter, then you can control your iPad on the computer.
Mirror iPad Screen to PC Remotely
Most people left iPad at their homes or offices, so they look for methods to use iPad mirror to PC remotely. Of several tools, if we talk about the best one, then it would not be wrong to mention here the “Airdroid Cast”. Its features are up to the mark and its main focus is on the screen mirroring and screen controlling.
- Step 1.Install the Application
- The first and foremost step is to install the Airdroid Cast on both the devices you want to connect to. You can click the button below to download it or go to the App Store and search for this app and installation.
- Step 2.Connect Both the Devices
- Open AirDroid Cast on the iOS device and computer, then initiate the casting request from the iOS device.
Cast by Cast code: Input the 9 Cast Code shown on your computer and tap Start Casting.
Cast by QR code: Use the iOS device to scan the QR code shown on your computer, and the cast request will send automatically.
- Step 3.Enable Casting Permission on the Both Devices and Start Screen Mirroring
- You need to allow some request setting on both iOS device and computer. After finish setting, the iOS devices' screen should appear on the computer.
- For the first time to use AirDroid Cast, the microphone and notification permission page will appear on your device. To make sure you can mirror the device's audio and the microphone's sound normally, please allow this permission for AirDroid Cast.
iPad Mirror to PC Via AirPlay
First of all, you need to download AirDroid Cast and install it on both devices. You can go to the App Store or official website to search for this app.
Connect your iPad to the same Wi-Fi connection that your PC is accessing.
Swipe down from the top of the iPad screen to find out the "screen mirroring" feature and click it. Then select "AirDroid Cast-XXX" that you want to share the screen with.
Once connected, the screen of your iOS device will be cast to your computer.
- If you want to end the screen mirroring, then simply again to find the screen mirroring option and stop it from there.
Screen Casting from iPad to PC Via USB
Screencasting is no more difficult now of the development of the Airdroid Cast. Connect both the devices using the USB cable and then after connecting you will be able to mirror and control the iPad on PC.
- Step 1.Finish Installtion and Connect the Devices
- First, you need to install the Airdroid Cast application on both the devices i.e. iPad and the PC. And then create a connection between both the devices using a USB cable to share the screen.
- Step 2.Complete Settings
- Then your iPad will pop-up a window to ask you "Trust this Computer", tap the "trust" here. After that, your iPad's screen will be displayed on the computer.
2Mirror iPad on PC with QuickTime
QuickTime is the latest multimedia platform that facilitates you with various features. It is developed by Apple. It can handle a large variety of file formats including audio, video, and images format.
An amazing feature that very less people know about QuickTime is that it also serves to mirror iPad on PC with the help of its easy-to-use interface.
- Step 1.Connect through Cable
- Connect your iPad to your computer using a lightning USB cable and then play QuickTime on your computer.
- Step 2.Select New Movie Recording
- From your QuickTime Dashboard, click on the “File” option and then select “New Movie Recording”.
- Step 3.Select the iPad
- Click on the down arrow button and select your iPad from the available devices. Your device will be fully mirrored on your computer with a clear screen.
Part 3 : Is It Possible to Screen Mirror from iPad to PC without Software?
No, it is impossible yet to screen mirror from iPad to PC without software. It is a must that you would have to take help from any software or tool for his purpose.
You can get many tools and software available online or you can download applications on your devices to mirror the screen. Some software will only allow you screen-sharing and some will also provide you the facility to control the screen of another device. Airdroid Cast can be the best choice for this task as it also provides the screen controlling feature.
Part 4 : Can You Screen Mirror iPad to PC via Bluetooth?
Unfortunately, the answer is no. Bluetooth is not able to provide you with the screen mirroring from iPad to PC as it is not much stronger. You can also enjoy this facility using a USB cable, mobile data, or a Wi-Fi. You will need download a tool or an app to be able to screen mirror from your iPad to your PC. Above we have introduced two methods of how to mirror your iPad to your PC with AirDroid Cast and QuickTime that allow you to screen mirror on your computer.
Part 5 : Closing
In this article, we have discussed what is screen mirroring. Also, we discussed different methods to answer how to mirror iPad to PC. We discussed QuickTime and some of its limitations that are not ignorable. From all the above discussions we have found Airdroid Cast to be the best application for screen mirroring as it has a user-friendly interface and is approachable even by people not well-aware of the computer. And it provide several methods for user to connect mobile device and PC.