How to Track a Samsung Phone from an iPhone?
Have you ever misplaced your Samsung phone? It would be difficult to locate your phone if this had occurred several years ago. However, nowadays, various options for tracking down your misplaced Samsung phone. This can be for multiple reasons: a parent may want to guarantee that their children are safe, and a lover may want to ensure that they are not being cheated on. Whatever your purpose, a few options below will show you how to track a Samsung phone.
- Part 1 : Can iPhone Track Samsung Phone?
- Part 2 : How to Track a Samsung Phone from an iPhone?
- Part 3 : What to Do If Lost a Samsung Phone?
- Part 4: FAQs about Tracking a Samsung Phone
Part 1 : Can iPhone Track Samsung Phone?
Most people believe it's impossible to track Samsung phones (or Android phones) from an iPhone; however, this is not true. The AirDroid Parental Control App, for example, makes it easy to track a Samsung phone from an iPhone.
It works with all Samsung models, including the S7 edge, Galaxy, A20, etc. It allows you to track all your phone's activities. You may also use it to control your Samsung phone remotely. The interface is highly user-friendly and simple to operate. This app allows you to monitor your Samsung phone in real-time.
Part 2 : How to Track a Samsung Phone from an iPhone?
When you lost your phone, it can just be hiding in plain sight in some cases. However, your phone can be stolen or lost while away from home. Even if you're not tech-savvy, you can save the situation if you're well-prepared and quickly respond. You can visit Samsung's official website using the Safari web browser and follow the steps outlined in the first section. You can also track your Samsung phone from an iPhone using the AirDroid Parental Control app. Let's have a look out at the best ways to track your Samsung phone using an iPhone:
1Find My Mobile
Find My Mobile is a service that lets users track the location of their Samsung phones in real-time. Once activated, it makes it possible for users to locate, remotely backup and wipes data on their registered Galaxy mobile devices. Even if the phone isn't linked to Wi-Fi or mobile data, it still works! Before using this app, you need a Samsung account.
Setting Up Find My Mobile
Step 1: On your home screen or app drawer, tap the settings icon.
Step 2: From the drop-down menu, choose Lock screen and security.
Step 3: Scroll down the list of options until you see "Find My Mobile," then tap it to launch it.
Step 4: Select Enable Remote Controls from the drop-down menu. If you're required to sign in to your Samsung account or create one if you don't already have one, make sure this setting is turned on. To use this feature, you'll need a Samsung account.
2AirDroid Location Tracker
AirDroid Parental Control is the best comprehensive parental control app to help you track your Samsung phone's location and view location history.
We understand that the safety of your phone is your primary concern. You could be concerned about how to track a Samsung phone for free. No wonder, AirDroid Parental Control is an ideal choice for both beginners and professionals to track their Samsung phone in real-time. As a result, we'd like to walk you through the processes.
Video Tutorial: How to Track Android from iPhone？
Steps to use AirDroid Parental Control
Step 1: Download and Install AirDroid Parental Control App on your device.
Step 2: Launch AirDroid Parental Control on your device, you will be directed to the sign-up page. Create your account and log in.
Step 3: Download AirDroid Kids on the Samsung phone. After installation, launch AirDroid Kids and set up some necessary settings on the phone. Then enter the code to bind the device. Now you can track the Samsung phone's location in real-time.
- Location tracking: View your Samsung phone’s location history and view its present location at any time.
- Geofence: Receive notifications when your Samsung phone enters or exits the geo-fenced zones you've established.
- Remote Monitoring Surroundings: View and listen to the Samsung phone's surroundings.
- Safe Area Alerting: Get alerted when your Samsung phone enters or leaves the map's previously marked zones.
AirDroid Parental Control gives you a 3-day trial for FREE. For inquiries or queries, please contact via AirDroid Support Center .
3Find My Device
You can use Find My Device to see if you can find your Samsung phone or tablet if you misplace it. This app allows you to track your Samsung phone if it is online, and you can access its Google account. This app uses GPS to track your Samsung phone and can be used to delete all of the data on it.
- Be turned on.
- Be logged into your Google Account.
- Have access to mobile data or Wi-Fi.
- Be visible on Google Play.
- Make sure the location is turned on.
- Find My Device has to be turned on.
Part 3 : What to Do If Lost a Samsung Phone?
Before operating, please follow the guidelines below:
- Sign in to your Google account using android.com/find. Log in with the Google Account associated with the main profile if your phone has several user profiles.
- A notification will be sent to the stolen phone.
- You will find information about your phone's location on the map. The place is a fair approximation that may or may not be accurate. If your phone is not detected, you will be able to see its last known location (if available).
- Decide on what you want to do. If necessary, click Enable lock & erase first or select play sound.
1How to Make a Lost Samsung Phone Ring?
Play sound: If your phone is silent or vibration, it will ring at maximum volume for 5 minutes.
2How to Clear Data of a Lost Samsung Phone?
Erase device: Permanently delete all data on the phone (but probably not the SD card). Find My Device will not work on the phone after you erase it.
3How to Lock the Lost Samsung Phone?
Secure device: Protects your phone by encrypting it with a PIN, pattern, or password.You can install a lock if you don't already have one. You can add a phone number or message to the lock screen to help others return your phone to you.
FAQs about Tracking a Samsung Phone
Here are the steps:
- 1. Go to the "Find My Device" page.
- 2. Use the Google account linked to your phone to log in.
- 3. Choose your phone from the option at the top of the screen if you have more than one.
- 4. Select "Secure Device" from the drop-down menu.
- 5. Leave a note and a phone number where others can see it so they can contact you if they locate your phone.
Here are 8 of the most common signs that someone is tracking on your phone:
- 1. Strange applications
- 2. Your device is 'Jailbroken' or 'Rooted'
- 3. The battery is rapidly depleting
- 4. Your phone is overheating
- 5. Absurdly high data use
- 6. Unusual activity while in standby mode
- 7. Problems with turning off the phone
- 8. Strange SMS messages