Yes, Gmail offers an email tracking feature for knowing your email's whereabouts. The new feature implemented by Google will let you know when the email or links are opened.
Top 10 Best Email Trackers for Gmail in 2023
You must have experience with email marketing if you're a business owner. You may have written the ideal email with an intriguing headline, interesting text, and a strong CTA. The question then becomes why you have yet to hear back. You must have a feedback loop to ensure your messages are being received. Because of this, email tracking software has become more popular.
How Does an Email Tracker App Works?
Nobody likes receiving many follow-up emails, even when they haven't opened the first one yet. You can use email tracking to determine whether the receiver found your initial email intriguing enough to open. In addition, it alerts you whenever the recipient has opened or clicked on any email you have sent. Email tracking software will insert an invisible picture pixel into your emails. This pixel can determine the precise time and date that a receiver opened an email.
Top 10 Best Email Trackers for Gmail
Looking for the best email tracking app for Gmail? The following tools will help:
Mailtrack is amongst the best Gmail email tracker, with more than two million people trusting it. The program double-verifies your Gmail inbox by adding two ticks.If an email has one checkmark, it has been sent; if it has two checkmarks, it has been opened. A daily statistics report on your sent emails is included in the premium edition of Mailtrack.
- It's compatible with working as a Chrome add-on.
- It provides a dashboard where you can monitor all your monitored emails and have instant access to data about user interaction.
- If an email has one checkmark, it has been sent; two checkmarks indicate it has been opened.
- The percentage of receivers who visited your links is shown.
- Easy to use.
- Provides accurate information.
- Daily statistics report.
- The free version has limited features.
Free to $4.99 per month.
Hunter MailTracker is amongst the best free email tracking Gmail apps with 100,000+ downloads. Once you have MailTracker installed, you will no longer have to wonder whether your emails are being opened and read. You may view the tracking information in Gmail as soon as your recipients receive your emails.
- You can find out when, how frequently, and from what devices somebody accessed your emails.
- It is a free and easy-to-use add-on that allows you to monitor your Gmail inbox.
- It adds a tiny, undetectable picture of one pixel into the body of the email to track it.
- It doesn't sign or watermark the email.
- Does not add a watermark.
- Free to use.
- Lacks some advanced features.
Free to use.
GMass is a marketing automation and email tracking application with over 300,000 people utilizing it. You can get a notification when someone opens your email by using this Chrome add-on. It is a marketing automation and email tracking application that integrates seamlessly with those who use Gmail or an Android smartphone. Startup founders, small company owners, influencers, and even staff at prominent firms like Google and Twitter use it because of its sophisticated email monitoring features.
- You can monitor open rates, click-through rates, and bounce rates of your Gmail.
- The automatic reporting emails from GMass allow you to see your campaign data without leaving Gmail.
- From the recipient's certified mail ID, it extracts the first name and appends it to the email address.
- Sending out marketing emails may be automated with its aid.
- Better email delivery.
- Can reuse the saved templates.
- The user interface is not intuitive.
Free to $19.95 per month.
MixMax is a reliable email tracking tool that has more than 90,000 people trusting it. It notifies you when your recipients open your messages. The app's bare-bones functionality includes reporting when and how often an email is accessed. Another useful feature of group emails is the ability to track who among the recipients opened the message. After installing MixMax, you may set up desktop alerts for certain emails.
- Email read receipts allow you to monitor who has seen your sent messages.
- Emails can be scheduled immediately and sent later.
- You can quickly send similar emails in the future by saving your favourites as templates.
- It helps you discover what kinds of attachments people find most interesting and engaging.
- Instant notifications.
- Easy monitoring.
- Cannot preview the template.
Free to $12 per month.
Streak is a Chrome add-on with over 20,000 people using it for tracking their emails. It syncs with your Gmail account to provide comprehensive email tracking information. Your inbox will now have an eye symbol, indicating whether a recipient has opened your email by changing its colour from grey to green. The program does more than keep tabs on how many times an email has been opened.
- Informed Delivery lets you know when your email has been received and read.
- As soon as the recipient opens your email or clicks on the link, it will automatically contact them again.
- Using customized email layouts, you can maximize your pipeline efficiency.
- It sends your emails appropriately by scheduling them to go out later.
- The visual history of the emails.
- Email Scheduling.
- Lacks proper marketing tools.
Free to $19 per month.
Gmelius is one of the best free email tracking apps for Gmail, with 50,000+ downloads. It alerts you when someone opens or responds to your email. Once you hit send, the app will track your communication without needing more steps from your receivers.
- You can gauge your potential clients' level of enthusiasm by using the data provided by email tracking reports.
- It gives you a full picture of the receiver, down to their location and level of interest.
- Instead of showing generic stats about all your contacts, it provides detailed information about each.
- Email templates may be saved, appointments can be scheduled, and to-do lists can be made.
- Easy email monitoring.
- Lets you evaluate the recipient's interest.
- Some features are confusing.
Free to $9 per month.
HubSpot is another email tracking Gmail app with over nine thousand people using it. It allows you to track emails with the help of its easy-to-use tracking feature. Sales automation software and a customer relationship management system are both offered by it. HubSpot CRM and HubSpot Marketing both can connect thanks to HubSpot. The tool is very simple to use. Users have mostly positive things to say about HubSpot CRM. The technology is compatible with Gmail, Outlook, G Suite, and Office 365 monitoring emails.
- Real-time email opening alerts are provided.
- It provides background information about a person, making them easier to track down.
- You'll find out which of your emails, attachments, and links are read by them.
- It's a sales platform that can handle anything from making calls to organizing meetings and syncing documents to integrating with Salesforce.
- Provides a person's history.
- Organize meetings.
- Quite expensive.
Free to $50 per month.
Snovio, a Chrome add-on, is one of the reliable email trackers for Gmail that has over 100,000 downloads. The unlimited email tracker on it reveals which of your emails were read and which links were visited. In addition, your browser will update you in real-time whenever the receiver opens a message or clicks a link. Moreover, it's accessible via a Chrome add-on and is fully functional with Gmail and the rest of the G Suite.
- The Send Later feature allows you to schedule email transmissions for future dates and times.
- The Gmail app allows you to switch between several accounts easily.
- A new panel on the side also shows your click and open history with helpful context.
- Your email will not be branded with logos, labels, or signatures.
- Works as a chrome extension.
- Provides history via Insights.
- Complicated to use.
Free to use.
Yesware is a top choice among Gmail email tracking tools. When you read an email, view an attachment, or click on a link, you can see exactly who opened the email, what they saw, and when they did it. Notifications in real time allow you to respond quickly, which is crucial for cultivating connections. Using presentation racking, you may examine audience participation on a page-by-page basis.
- View which recipients have opened your emails and which links they have clicked.
- Multi-channel campaigns allow you to connect with a wide variety of receivers.
- Create draughts of your emails and save the best ones as templates.
- Check out comprehensive data on how often and for what purpose your receivers interact.
- Templates sharing.
- Email Scheduling.
- No direct dialling.
Free to $12 per month.
AirDroid Gmail Tracker
The last tool in our list to track Gmail is AirDroid Gmail Tracker . It can track your Gmail with ease. It is available on Google Play Store and App Store, so you can even use it on your smartphone. Unlike other apps, it doesn't work as a Chrome extension. It allows you to track your Gmail and notify you as soon as the receiver opens it.
Besides email tracking for Gmail, with the AirDroid Parental Control software, you can protect your children offline and online and guide them toward developing positive digital behaviours. It boasts great capabilities such as remotely monitoring the surroundings of your child's phone, screen casting, screen time restriction, restricting games and applications, syncing notifications and SMS, location tracking, immediate alarms, and a great deal more.
- You can get instant email and notifications from Gmail.
- Using the screen mirroring feature, you can see what's happening on the target device.
- You can monitor and restrict what your children are exposed to online.
- Alert parents when kids open a restricted app or when their phones have low battery.
- Screen time restrictions.
- Screen mirroring.
- Requires target device.
Free to $9.99 per month
How to Pick the Best Email Tracker for Gmail?
Some of the essential things you should look for in an email tracker for Gmail are:
- Type of Engagements: Make sure you are aware of the many sorts of encounters that your program is measuring. The essential interactions to measure are when receivers view your email.
- Privacy: Email trackers often record the IP addresses of the receivers of your messages and read the content of the messages they store. Check that your email tracking technologies won't access your private information.
- Real-time Monitoring: Finding out when a recipient receives your email is essential for determining whether messages are successful and for doing possible follow-ups with that recipient.
- Insights: Insights into the effectiveness of your marketing initiatives may be gained from the detailed information on who interacted with your email and when they received it.
With the information gathered by email trackers, company owners may improve their marketing strategies, leading to higher conversion rates and more success. Having access to such information is essential for the sake of better serving customers. However, you can use any discussed tools to learn about the best Email Tracker for Gmail. Moreover, our top recommendation is to use AirDroid Parental Control as the best email tracker for Gmail.
Hottest Questions Related to Email Tracker for Gmail
To turn on the email tracking for Gmail, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Go to gmail.com and click on Compose.
Step 2: Click the Email Tracking button, which will turn green once enabled.
You can track an email in Gmail for free by using the built-in email tracking feature of Gmail or by using the AirDroid Parental Control app.