How to Listen to Another Phone's Surrounding?
There are certain situations when we need to listen to someone's phone surrounding remotely for safety and security purposes. For example, when you leave your baby or your pet with the caretaker, you may constantly or occasionally listen to their conversation just out of curiosity. You can place your phone strategically so that it catches surrounding sounds clearly and you can listen to the audio remotely.
If you are a parent, you want to listen to your kid's friend circle's conversations secretly and remotely, this could be to ensure that your kid is not getting bullied and abused and the friend circle is good for their kid. Now the main question is "How do I listen to another phone's surroundings free?" We will illustrate how you can listen to your phone or someone's phone surroundings live for free.
- Part 1 :Is There a Way to Listen to Phone Surroundings Live Free?
- Part 2 :How to Listen to Phone Surrounding Live Free and Remotely?
- 1 :Listen to Android Phone Surrounding Live Free
- 2 :Listen to iPhone Surrounding Live Free
- 3 :Other Apps to Listen to Phone Surroundings
- Part 3 :Why People Want to Listen to Phone Surroundings?
- Part 4 :Summary
Is There a Way to Listen to Phone Surroundings Live Free?
Yes, you can easily listen to phone surroundings in real-time as well as for free and listen to the surrounding conversations remotely from your device. In fact, you can place your phone where the target persons are gossiping and listen to their conversations remotely from another device by installing a remote listening app.
You will come across a lot of such apps online but not all of them are legitimate. Some are absolute scams while others have strict conditions like rooting the target device. There are only a handful of legitimate apps available to listen to phone surroundings just by installing them on the target devices.
How to Listen to Phone Surrounding Live Free and Remotely?
If the target phone is an Android phone, you have to use a third-party app to listen to phone surroundings. If the target phone is an iPhone, you can use Live Listen feature that comes inbuilt into iPhone. We will illustrate the process to listen to phone surrounding live free and remotely in detail. Here we go!
1. Listen to Android Phone Surrounding Live Free
Today, there are lots of remote listening apps available in the market, but after we tested several apps, AirDroid Personal won the crown, and it would be your best choice to listen to phone surroundings.
With AirDroid Personal, you can remote control the target phone's camera and listen to the surrounding audio through one-way audio without rooting the target Android phone. Therefore, you can watch live video of the phone's surroundings and listen to the conversations going on.
Steps to Listen to Android Phone Surrounding with AirDroid Personal
Step 1. Click "Download Now" button to install AirDroid Personal on the target Android phone and your computer.
Step 2. Create an AirDroid Personal account with your email. Login the same account on both devices.
Step 3. Launch AirDroid Personal app on the target Android phone. Go to "Security & Remote Features" option. Toggle on "Camera" option and finally, tap on "Grant Permission" button.
Step 4. Thereafter, you should enable One-way Audio by toggling it on. You will get a pop-up message and you need to tap on "while using the app" option to enable the app to record audio.
Step 5. On your computer, launch AirDroid Personal application. Under My Devices, select the target Android smartphone. Click on Remote Control option from the left panel.
Step 6. Click on Remote Camera option when you want to go for Android live listening to surroundings.
Note: One-Way Audio is available for Premium users.
Other Features of AirDroid Personal:
Obtaining AirDroid Personal gives you access to extensive device management, apart from listening to phone surroundings, here are some equally important features of AirDroid Personal that you may find handy in your daily life. Let's check them out!
1. Remote Control Phone
You can not only remote control the camera of the target Android phone but also remote control the entire phone. This means you can run mobile phone from desktop and control any phone app on your computer. This is useful when your phone screen is cracked or not responding to your touches.
2. Transfer Files and Management
You can connect your phone to your computer wirelessly and transfer files from your phone to your computer. Both devices do not have to be connected to the same internet network. Therefore, you can keep your phone on a cellular network and computer on a Wi-Fi network.
AirDroid Personal supports cross-platform file transfer from Android to iOS, Windows, and macOS. The Nearby feature also lets you transfer files to nearby devices without internet connection. You can also share messages and links between the connected devices and check out all the files on the target device remotely.
3. Screen Mirroring
You can mirror your phone to your computer and watch the phone content on a larger screen. For example, you can play games that are installed on your phone from your computer. More fabulous thing is that you can screen mirror multiple Android devices on your computer screen and watch them simultaneously. The connected devices do not have to be connected to the same internet network.
4. Manage SMS & Phone Notification
AirDroid Personal syncs the phone notifications to the connected computer. This means you get to see all the phone notifications on your computer as soon as they arrive on your phone. You can view text messages and app messages and reply to them instantly. Besides, you can use your PC to control phone calls with your headphone connected to your phone. You can also import phone numbers and contacts and go for auto-dialing.
Want to Listen to Android Phone Surrounding Live? Your BEST Solution - AirDroid Personal
Hear background sounds of targeted remote device using One-Way Audio in real-time.
2. Listen to iPhone Surrounding Live Free
If you want to listen to phone surrounding live free iPhone, you do not need any third-party remote control app. This is because iPhone comes with Live Listen feature that lets you use the target iPhone as a remote microphone.
You can listen to iPhone surrounding audio on your hearing devices that are made for iPhone such as AirPods, Powerbeats Pro, and Beats Fit Pro. The AirPods must be connected to the target iPhone so that you can listen to the surrounding conversations. Here are the steps to turn phone into listening device using Live Listen feature.
Step 1: First, you need to add Live Listen feature to Control Center. Go to Settings and tap on Control Center.
Step 2: Go to Hearing option and tap on "+" icon on its left side.
Step 3: Open Control Center and tap on Ear icon to turn on Live Listen feature.
Step 4: Select the connected hearing device such as AirPods.
Step 5: Finally, tap on Live Listen option to turn it on. Thereafter, place your iPhone near the person whose conversation you want to hear from a distance.
3. Other Apps to Listen to Phone Surroundings
Apart from AirDroid Personal, there are some other legitimate apps available to listen to phone surroundings. Even though they are not as versatile and robust as AirDroid Personal, they have their specific applications that you should be aware of.
AirMirror allows you to control the target Android phone from another device remotely. You can remote control your device and provide support to someone's device as per requirements.
Just like AirDroid Personal, AirMirror has one-way audio feature to listen to the surrounding sounds of the target Android phone easily. Here are the key features of AirMirror that you should know.
- Access the target phone's camera remotely.
- Remote control the target Android device.
- Screen mirror your device live instantly.
- Powerful Functions.
- Access target Android phone from your Android phone.
- Does not work with iOS device as the viewing device.
While AirDroid Personal and AirMirror apps stay visible on the target phone, Hoverwatch can stay invisible on the installed phone. Therefore, if you want to listen to someone's conversation without any chance of detection, Hoverwatch is a great choice.
Hoverwatch is available for Android, Windwos, and Mac. Here are the key features of Hoverwatch.
- Track SMS and record calls.
- Complete social media monitoring.
- Geofencing, web browser tracking.
- Stays invisible in the target phone.
- Track up to 5 devices at the same time.
- Automatically takes screenshots based on actions.
- Users report bugs that hamper functionalities.
- The customer support team is not responsive
uMobix is another remote controlling app through which you can listen to the phone surrounding easily. It is an almost complete remote monitoring app that you can use to view and listen to phone surrounding live. You can not only view and listen remotely but also record the surroundings. Here are the key features of uMobix.
- View call logs and text messages.
- Complete social media monitoring.
- View photos, videos, and browser history.
- Track location in real-time.
- Track all phone data.
- View deleted stuff.
- Easy installation process.
- Pricing is on the higher side.
- Does not stay hidden.
Why People Want to Listen to Phone Surroundings?
There are different scenarios we come across where listening to phone surroundings becomes a necessity. Sometimes, you want to listen to phone surroundings just out of curiosity. Here are some solid reasons why people are looking for a legitimate way to listen to phone surroundings.
- Parental Monitoring: When you are away from your kid or your kid has gone out alone with friends, you may want to listen to his phone surroundings. This will help you to understand if he is with a good friend circle, if he is getting bullied or abused, and how he is as a person when he is not in front of you.
- Home Security: You can place your smartphone strategically at your home to view and listen to the phone surrounding remotely. This is useful when you have left your home at someone's responsibility when you are away on vacation or business purposes. If you detect any anomaly, you can take steps accordingly.
- Pet Monitoring: You have to leave your pet at home when you go to your office. You may leave behind your phone at your home to listen to your pet remotely to ensure that it is doing well. If you have appointed a caretaker, you can ensure that the person is not misbehaving with your pet.
- When Loved One Is Unreachable: There are times when a near and dear one is not reachable. The person may not be responding to your calls and messages. In such cases, you can remotely listen to the person's phone surroundings to ensure that everything is ok and the person could be busy.
- Satisfy Your Curiosity: There is no doubt that everyone is curious to find out what people talk about them behind their backs. You can use your phone as a medium to listen to others talking about you in your absence. Thereafter, you can differentiate between real and fake people in your life.
Listening to phone surroundings live for free is no more exclusive to hackers. There are legitimate apps available that you can install on the Android phone and listen to the ambient surrounding audio clearly from your device. If your target phone is an iPhone, you can use Live Listen feature. If the target phone is an Android phone, AirDroid Personal is the best remote listening app.