|Android support||Device management||Application management||Custom alerts||Security|
Resource from: G2
Customize reports that related to device data usage, detailed device operational metrics, activities of the members of your organization, device online/offline, etc.
Businesses can manage mobile devices from a central dashboard. Including device restriction, security configurations, device monitoring and updates.
Create your enterprise app library for deploying and distributing apps on your managed devices. Push, update and install apps remotely. You can also test app release on a small scale of devices to prevent accidence.
View the real-time status of the equipment via screen sharing; remotely turn on the camera of the device to view the surrounding environment; track real-time location and configure geofencing.
Set alerts to monitor device metrics and receive instant notifications for abnormal behaviour, moreover, with pre-set workflows auto-executing when an alert is triggered.
Locking the device only runs a single app or specific app group. Kiosk browser allows you to lock any devices to a specific website and set restrictions on the use of browsers.
Mobile devices are being used more frequently in the transportation and logistics industries to manage inventory and monitor fleets. However, issues related to information security, productivity and customer services have also emerged. With AirDroid Business, you can:
1. Know where your vehicles are at all times.
2. Manage and monitor field devices in one place.
3. Remotely support your drivers to minimize downtime.
Change the traditional way in healthcare organizations, and manage clinical mobility with AirDroid Business to provide better medical treatment.
1. Easily deploy & manage numerous devices.
2. Remotely monitoring the operational status of the equipment used in pharmacies, hospitals, or around patients can help you detect issues faster.
3. Ensuring that devices lockdowndown in customized interfaces in accordance with various purposes and scenarios will help to prevent device misuse and improve productivity.
Easily manage all your Android digital signage kiosks on a central platform, and configure all of them from anywhere, anytime.
1. Upload the content(videos, product images) to the dashboard and push it to kiosks in one click.
2. Lock the device into presentation mode and forbid users from changing any settings.
3. Remote troubleshooting for digital signage that does not require a site visit.
AirDroid Business provides an all-in-one MDM and remote control solution that helps your IT teams remotely provision, monitor, control, and secure unattended or attended Android devices. This datasheet gives you an overview of the benefits, core features, and pricing plans to fast track your research.