How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Laptop
Downloading photos from iPhone to PC has various reasons. The iOS devices might get loaded with selfies, aesthetic landscapes, screenshots, etc., and could run out of storage. It is difficult to perform different activities on the iPhone without any storage.
Thus, knowing how to transfer photos from iPhone to Laptop to clear some space from the iOS device makes complete sense. You can look at the various methods to import photos from iPhone to PC. Unfortunately, most methods tinker with data quality and take extra time to share files.
To help you escape this mess, we've decided to review the 5 mind-blowing tools to transfer data from iPhone to the Laptop.
1Via Manual Import /USB cable
- Allows you to transfer multiple files to a laptop in one go
- It offers a simple user interface, as you can share a large amount of data before acquiring prior knowledge.
- You don't need to install any third-party application, saving a lot of your storage space.
- If you disconnect the USB from the Laptop, it might corrupt all the data.
- Sharing the files between a laptop and an iPhone is pretty, and you might have to wait so long to see data getting shared.
Here's how to transfer photos from iPhone to Laptop Windows 10 via USB cable.
- Step 1: To begin with, you'll need to connect the iOS device to the Laptop via a USB cable.
- Step 2: Unlock the iOS device, as the Laptop wouldn't detect the iOS device until you unlock it.
- Step 3: Navigate to ''This PC'' and then ''your iPhone name''. Next, decide whether the files you're looking to share have stored on the memory card or internal storage.
- Step 4: Select the files you'd like to share from iPhone to Laptop and perform the action in a few minutes.
Downloading photos from iPhone to PC has become significantly simple courtesy of iTunes. It is also one of the most convenient ways to help you know how to import photos from iPhone to Laptop.
Apart from being free to use, iTunes allows you to share unlimited data making it a superior tool for sharing files among laptop and iPhone devices.
- More oriented on organization and media
- Free to use
- Allows you to access the document, media, and other files directly
- You can sync all the iCloud storage data with the iTunes
- Offers the simple user interface
- Many people have reportedly complained about lagging issues while downloading photos from iPhone to Laptop.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Laptop?
- Step 1: Connect your iOS device to your PC through a USB lightning cable. Once iTunes recognizes the iPhone, all you need to do is tap on the device icon.
- Step 2: Navigate to the sidebar and choose the ''File Sharing'' icon to help you select the data types you'd probably like to share. The data types include movies, documents, etc.
- Step 3: After selecting the files, you'd want to share, tap on the ''Save to'' icon.
- Step 4: Select the destination folder to import photos from iPhone to PC. That's all you've had to do to share your favorite data from your iPhone to the Laptop.
3Via Google Drive
Taking the service of a cloud storage service always helps you to share data across various devices. Hence, opting for Google Drive might be an appropriate gig if you intend to know how to transfer photos from iPhone to Laptop.
- Team Collaboration, Storage, and Microsoft Office compatibility
- Comes up with the brilliant free storage
- Easy to use
- Allows you to import photos from iPhone to PC in a few clicks
- Google tends to analyze your content.
- It comes up with a feature that grants other people access to your data, making it vulnerable.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Laptop
- Step 1: Launch the Google Drive on the iOS device and log in with the Google Drive credentials. Tap on the Upload icon after hitting the Add icon.
- Step 2: Select the data files you'd want to transfer and then upload the iPhone data to Google Drive.
- Step 3: Launch the Google Drive on your Laptop and log in with the same credentials you did on an iOS device. Next, choose the files you've been looking to transfer to your laptop and tap the '' Download'' icon.
Price: 15 GB of free storage with a premium package from $19 to $ 99.99.
Like Google Drive, Dropbox is also a brilliant cloud storage that quickly stimulates downloading photos from iPhone to PC. It can integrate with multiple devices, and sharing the data from one device to another won't be an issue.
- File sharing, encryption security, cloud storage, productivity tools, content collaboration
- Comes up with the version and file recovery, preventing your data from getting deleted
- Allows you to synchronize the data from multiple devices
- Share unlimited data simultaneously.
- Offers limited free storage
- Unlocking the advanced features could be costly
How to download photos from iPhone to Laptop?
- Step 1: Install Dropbox on your iOS and Laptop and log in with the same account.
- Step 2: Launch the Dropbox on your iOS device and click the ''+'' icon. Now, you can upload all the files you'd want to transfer to your Laptop.
- Step 3: Select the upload destination to help you share the desired files from your iPhone to the Laptop.
Price : 2 GB of free storage with paid package starting from $19.99 to 119.88
You can look at the AirDroid Personal, which has been a massive success when transferring data across multiple devices.
Apart from allowing you to share data from iPhone to Laptop, this wonderful app allows you to control the iOS or Android device from the PC. AirDroid Personal has gigantic features, including transferring files, receiving emails, notifications, contacts, emails, viewing messages, and much more.
- Media and files Management
You can send videos, audio, images, and other file data from iPhone to Laptop and vice versa without using the USB cable.
- The Nearby Feature
It allows you to share the data to nearby connected devices in no time without signing up and having an internet connection.
- Direct PC Control
You can manage all the activities of an iOS device from the PC, allowing you to send or receive text messages and much more.
- Easy User interface
AirDroid Personal comes up with an absolutely simple user interface, as you don't need to acquire prior knowledge to use this app.
- Allows you to share unlimited data across multiple devices
- It offers a user-friendly interface.
- You can get complete control over your Android or iOS device through a PC
- It comes up with the immaculate free trial version
- Although the free version is limited, you can share the files appropriately.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Laptop via AirDroid Personal?
- Step 1: Download and install the AirDroid Personal on your iPhone and Laptop. Login with the same AirDroid Personal account on both devices.
- Step 2: After launching the AirDroid Personal on your iPhone, tap the '' My devices'' icon and select the ''Admin PC''.
- Step 3: You can tap on the camera icon at the screen's bottom right corner to share the pictures. If you intend to share other files, hit the paperclip to serve your purpose.
- Step 4: Choose the data you want to share and hit the '' Send''icon afterward. Now, all the files will be transferred to the destination laptop.
Price: It comes up with the version along with an annual plan costing only $29.99
6Bonus Tip: How to transfer photos from iPhone to Laptop via AirDroid Web?
AirDroid also comes up with a web version that enables you to share files from iPhone to Laptop without installing any software on your Laptop.
Here's how to do it.
- Step 1: Launch the AirDroid Personal on iPhone login with the AirDroid Personal credentials.
- Step 2: Navigate to the official website of web.airdroid.com and log in with the same AirDroid login information.
- Step 3: On your iPhone, select the AirDroid Web. Now, you can choose the files you'd want to transfer to the Laptop.
- Step 4: Click on the '' Send'' icon to initiate sending the files to the Laptop.
Sometimes, answering simple questions like ''how to transfer photos from iPhone to laptop'' might become daunting. However, we've made your job easier by introducing the 5 sensational ways to transfer files from an iOS device to a laptop.
Managing and transferring files through all the tools mentioned in this post are easy, and you won't find many complaints. AirDroid Personal emerges as the best tool to share files across different as; apart from offering a user-friendly interface, and it ensures that your data quality doesn't get compromised.
Leave a Reply.